Granito Brushes Pvt Ltd is a professionally managed, premier co., anchored at Bangalore, spearheaded by highly experienced technical team, the company is engaged in manufacturing abrasives for Granite, Ceramic, Marble and Natural Stone Processing Industries.
Polishing is similar to lapping in concept, but the process of removing microscopic surface roughness (asperities) is complicated. Polishing can involve the removal of molecule clusters at an atomic level. Because polishing occurs at such a small scale, it is often difficult to explain effective ways to remove asperities.
Metal-bonded polishing tools are suitable for preparing a base for the granite’s surface. This “roughing-in” process creates the flat surface need to proceed onto the next process. This process resembles grinding.
Resin bonded polishing tools are a standard tool comprised of a disc and a pad. They are primarily utilized during the middle phase just before the final finishing. Resin bond is very soft and acts like a cushion so the diamond does not deeply penetrate the surface of the material being polished. As compared with metal, resin bonded polishing tools wear faster, but their cutting speed is faster.
Granite Polishing Machines:
• Our concrete or granite polishing machines make the surface area smooth and flat without any scratch
• This is the process which actually determines the value of the stone or granite
• This polishing machines actually involve two steps grinding and finished cutting buffing the surface area
• Our polishing machines use a polishing Pad for its operation.
• These heavy duties polishing machines are designed for floor scrubbing finished stripping and buffing process
• These machines use high torque Motors that makes these a highly reliable equipment
• Our machines have a simple positive lock as one of the improved features
• The machine is having high-quality pad holder
• Our machines are having dual switch lever
• The pad diameter of 20 inch runs with the speed of 175 rotation per minutes
• Triple gearbox is needed for its operation
• The maximum output is 10,000 square feet per hour
• Usually this model comes with 50 feet power cord
Granito Brushes Pvt Ltd
Site No 31, Sy No 33,
Byrappa Garden, Ramachandrapura,
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore 560013
Mobile : +(91) – 9845535894 / 9845680949