Regardless of the renovation work, determining the appropriate cleaning operation is highly important! But since a full-fledged renovation may require extensive cleaning, the key here is to figure out not just who will do the job for you, but also how to DIY, if the need arises.
1) Thoroughly clean the walls and focus those moulding areas.
2) Perform a proper vacuuming operation on your carpeted floors.
3) Put down the light/lamp fixtures and clean them properly.
4) Employ a damp rag to wipe all your expensive (and fragile) furnishing items.
5) Clean up hardware such as hinges and handles.
6) Put down all air vents and clean them using mind and soapy water.
7) Also clean air-filers, if needed.
1) Will I have the spare time and energy?
2) Does the cleaning cost surpass the renovation expenses (or approximately the same)?
3) How long will the full clean-up take?
Being one of the top-most and trusted cleaners in the respective industry ‘Clean House Melbourne’ comes with a wealth of field experience and a knowledgeable team for quality and consistent post renovation cleaning.
We determine the cost of the project based on the size and space of your project and accordingly provide you with tailored quotes.
For further details, call us @ 0407 094 444 immediately!