United Cacao Ltd SEZC (LON:CHOC) CEO Dennis Melka talks to DirectorsTalk in this exclusive interview to put the record straight. We ask Dennis the following questions in this candid interview:
1. First, has United Cacao broken any AIM Rules?
2. What type of land are you developing the estate on?
3. Is there any remote, small possibility that this land can be determined locally to be “primary rain forest”…. Any small chance at all ?
4. How was the land originally titled that United Cacao acquired?
5. Explain to me this “PAMA”… What does it mean and when will it be approved?
6. What’s your views on the Peruvian election run off ?
7. How is the PAPEC program going ?
8. The Cacao market this year. What’s the latest?
9. How is the plantation?
For more exclusive interviews or arrange your own interview visit http://www.directorstalk.com